Web4Africa is a dynamic company and a market-leader in the field of domain names and web hosting in Africa. We are expanding and looking for intelligent, hard-working and highly-motivated individuals to join our company. All current job openings are on a permanent basis, and are for our office in Johannesburg, South Africa. Remuneration would be based on skill and experience. All applicants applying for the job openings must be South Africans or Permanent Residents of the Republic of South Africa.
We are looking for multi-talented individuals who are self-driven and can add tremendous value to our company. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn new skills and make an impact in a fast-growing innovative company. Send your CV via the form below.
Application Deadline : 31st August 2014. No phone calls or any other forms of enquiries will be entertained on this matter. All you need to know for now, is available on this page.
– To handle sales enquiries and offer basic technical support via telephone, help-desk, and live web chat
– To perform other job-related duties as assigned by management
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language is a must
– Knowledge of FTP, DNS, cPanel/WHM, Plesk preferred
– We strongly prefer individuals with prior experience specifically in the domain name / web hosting industry
designing and developing web sites and web applications in PHP
– to perform other job-related duties as assigned by management
– proof-able experience in designing/developing WordPress themes
– demonstrable proficiency with Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks/Photoshop
You're welcome to send your CV.