Job Openings at Web4Africa
Web4Africa is a dynamic company and a market-leader in the field of Domain Names and Web Hosting in Africa. We are expanding and looking for intelligent, hard-working and highly-motivated individuals to join our company.
We are looking for multi-talented individuals who are self-driven and can add tremendous value to our company. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn new skills and make an impact in a fast-growing innovative company. Send your CV via the form at the bottom of this page.
No CallsNo phone calls or any other forms of enquiries will be entertained on this matter. All you need to know for now, is available on this page.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for someone who is passionate about web hosting and domains, who is customer service oriented and just plain loves everything about web sites.
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience with cPanel/WHM, Plesk
- Has an understanding of shared, reseller, vps hosting
- Has a working understanding of open source publishing applications such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Is quickly able to identify the needs of potential customers and recommend the most suitable hosting solution.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently handle web hosting related issues such as DNS, FTP, PHP-based errors, etc
- Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Inbound Level 1 Technical Support & Sales via Telephone, Email and Live Web chat
- Answer sales enquiries related to all services offered by Web4Africa
- Following up with sales leads
- Order Verification
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an exceptional digital marketing expert who will be responsible for developing and delivering an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in conversion driven role working on CMSs, UX Design, Copy Writing, Search Engine Optimization, Analytics and digital marketing integration;
- Relevant third level degree a plus (design, digital marketing, ecommerce, technology preferred);
- Strong project coordination and organisational skills in office environment;
- Fully fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Great understanding of digital marketing channels a plus (PPC, SEO, affiliates, Display, and Social);
- Ability to work to deadlines, both independently and as a team player.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Content Management: Own and manage all digital content (website copy, imagery, video) in an organised and efficient way;
- Online Conversion Optimisation: Develop, design, prototype and implement online conversion programmes by optimising the user experience;
- Campaign Support: Work closely with various stakeholders to improve performance of online campaigns by supporting the technical readiness of landing pages;
- Analytics: Management and utilisation of the websites analytical properties including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Search Console;
- Reporting: Regularly report on website performance and conversion KPIs;
- Digital Projects: Support and/or lead major new digital functional developments of the website and microsites by working closely with internal teams and the web development partner in gathering, managing and delivering requirements;
- Testing: Monitor the performance of the website and optimise them through testing & experimentation (e.g. A/B testing, analytics etc.);
- Research: Research best practices on user experience, content creation, CMS practices, SEO.
Upload your CV here
You're welcome to send your CV.