Web4Africa is a dynamic company and a market-leader in the field of domain names and web hosting in Africa. We are expanding and looking for intelligent, hard-working and highly-motivated individuals to join our company. All current job openings are on a permanent basis, and are for our office in Johannesburg, South Africa. Remuneration would be based on skill and experience. All applicants applying for the job openings must be South Africans or Permanent Residents of the Republic of South Africa.
We are looking for multi-talented individuals who are self-driven and can add tremendous value to our company. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn new skills and make an impact in a fast-growing innovative company. Send your CV via the form below.
Application Deadline : 1st March 2015. No phone calls or any other forms of enquiries will be entertained on this matter. All you need to know for now, is available on this page.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for someone who is passionate about web hosting and domains, who is customer service oriented and just plain loves everything about web sites.
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience with cPanel/WHM, Plesk
- Has an understanding of shared, reseller, vps hosting
- Has experience with WHMCS
- Has a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Is quickly able to identify the needs of potential customers and recommend the most suitable hosting solution.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently handle web hosting related issues such as DNS, FTP, PHP-based errors, etc
- Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone
- Inbound Level 1 Technical Support & Sales via Telephone, Email and Live Web chat
- Answer sales enquiries related to all services offered by Web4Africa
- Following up with sales leads
- Order Verification
You're welcome to send your CV.