How to add or edit CNAME, MX Records, A Records and other advanced DNS settings
Nameserver Information [important!]
To use the DNS Service, you need to change the nameservers of your domain name to the required nameservers listed below:
Should you want to add or edit CNAME, MX Records, A Records and other advanced DNS settings, for your domain name, kindly follow the steps below:
- Login to the "Clients Area".
- Click on "My Domains" in the Dropdown Menu of "Domains" on top.
- Click on "Manage Domain" beside the particular domain name.
- Click on the "Arrow" beside "Management Tools" and click on "Manage DNS".
- You may now add/edit your DNS records on the DNS Management page and save the settings by clicking on "Save Changes".
Note: All types of .ng and .za domains are excluded from the above procedure. Should you need DNS Management for them, please read this knowledgebase article.
Was this answer helpful?
For Generic Domains - .com, .net, .org, .xyz etcTo transfer your generic domains from...
The schedule varies, based on the type of domain name and the domain registry but it is generally...
ID Protection (also known as Privacy Protection, WHOIS Protection and a few other aliases)Protect...
.edu.ng domains are strictly restricted to Nigerian tertiary institutions only. These include:...
WHOIS details is the contact details you see when you check your domain name's WHOIS records....