Nameserver Information [important!]
To use the DNS Service, you need to change the nameservers of your domain name to the required nameservers listed below:
Should you want to add or edit CNAME, MX Records, A Records and other advanced DNS settings, for your domain name, kindly follow the steps below:
- Login to the "Clients Area".
- Click on "My Domains" in the Dropdown Menu of "Domains" on top.
- Click on "Manage Domain" beside the particular domain name.
- Click on the "Arrow" beside "Management Tools" and click on "Manage DNS".
- You may now add/edit your DNS records on the DNS Management page and save the settings by clicking on "Save Changes".
Note: All types of .ng and .za domains are excluded from the above procedure. Should you need DNS Management for them, please read this knowledgebase article.