How to add or edit CNAME, MX Records, A Records and other advanced DNS settings
Nameserver Information [important!]
To use the DNS Service, you need to change the nameservers of your domain name to the required nameservers listed below:
Should you want to add or edit CNAME, MX Records, A Records and other advanced DNS settings, for your domain name, kindly follow the steps below:
- Login to the "Clients Area".
- Click on "My Domains" in the Dropdown Menu of "Domains" on top.
- Click on "Manage Domain" beside the particular domain name.
- Click on the "Arrow" beside "Management Tools" and click on "Manage DNS".
- You may now add/edit your DNS records on the DNS Management page and save the settings by clicking on "Save Changes".
Note: All types of .ng and .za domains are excluded from the above procedure. Should you need DNS Management for them, please read this knowledgebase article.
Was this answer helpful?
Web4Africa is an accredited .co.za domain registrar and thus uses a modern technology [known as...
Instructions for installation of the Web4Africa Domain Registrar module: Download the file....
Verifying Contact Information for ICANN Validation Web4Africa is an ICANN Accredited Domain...
ID Protection (also known as Privacy Protection, WHOIS Protection and a few other aliases)Protect...
Login to our Client Area Go to Domains >> My Domains Click on "Manage Domain" beside...