We have since integrated former Nairahost customers into the Web4Africa billing system. This page addresses some frequently asked questions by former Nairahost customers:
1. How do I manage my domain name and web hosting accounts?
All services are to be managed through our Client Area located at https://www.web4africa.net/clients/clientarea.php You would need to login, to be able to manage your services.
2. I do not remember my username/password.
Your username is the email address you used in ordering for services with Nairahost. If you do not remember your Nairahost password, simply make use of the Password Reminder on the Client Area login page.
3. I no longer have access to the email address I used with Nairahost.
Contact us with some solid proof about your previous transactions with Nairahost and we would do our best to assist you.
4. I want to renew my old domain names and web hosting accounts.
Simply login to the Client Area and renew your domains or hosting accounts from there. Invoices are automatically generated for expired services. Do well to go through your invoices. If an invoice has been generated towards service renewal already, settle that invoice by choosing the payment method most convenient for you. Contact us if your service is not renewed automatically.
5. I have received renewal invoices but some items in the invoice are listed several times and so the total amount is wrong.
Contact us with the specific Invoice ID(s) and we would correct it for you.
6. I already paid Nairahost for renewal, sometime in 2010.
Send us some evidence of your payment. Any of the following would do:
- Deposit slip number
- A legible scanned deposit slip
- Name of Depositor & Date of Deposit
- Date of Deposit & Amount deposited
7. What nameservers should I use for my domains?
For Linux hosting, point your domains to ns1.web4africa.com & ns2.web4africa.com
For Windows hosting, point your domains to ns15.web4africa.com & ns16.web4africa.com
If you do not have any pending formalities and your web hosting is not working, be sure your domain name is point to the correct nameservers above.
8. Give me your bank account information, I need to urgently pay for account renewal!
Access our Client Area. Open your pending invoice and choose “Bank Payment” as your payment method. Our bank account details and other information would be revealed. Do well to follow all the instructions stated on the invoice.
9. Can I pay online?
In addition to bank deposit, we do accept online payment through numerous methods:
- Interswitch Verve & GTB Naira Mastercards. Select “Interswitch (Nigeria)” as payment method on your invoice.
- Credit/debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard etc, so long the cards are in your name.
- We also accept: PayPal, Moneybookers, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and OKPay.
10. Would you still support the old Nairahost hosting plans?
We are maintainting the old Nairahost hosting plans temporarily. We would eventually migrate all active hosting accounts to Web4Africa’s web hosting plans.
- Previous policies from Nairahost to you are no longer valid. Example: Nairahost at some point announced a change of focus that implied they were no longer focusing on customers in Nigeria. This is no longer valid. We welcome customers from every part of the globe, including Nigeria.
- Our prices are much lower than what you knew with Nairahost. Visit www.web4africa.com.ng for pricing on our domain name and web hosting services.
- Your domains/hosting is safe with Web4Africa. Web4Africa has operated successfully since 2002 and is the leading market-player in West Africa.